Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meet Mike Republican Candidate for Congress in MD-8

Mike Philips is the Republican candidate for Congress in Maryland 8. Mike is running against ultra liberal and a rubber stamp for Nanacy Pelosi.

Please go to Mike Philips For Congress volunteer to help Mike, so that November 2, we can FIRE Chris VanHollen!


Meet Mike Philips

I am a Candidate for U.S. Congress in Maryland's 8th District. I am running for Congress because I believe I can make a difference. I have grown frustrated with what I see happening in Congress and feel that no one is listening.

I have “had enough” and I am ready to work hard to stop the spending spree in Congress. I am an ordinary citizen with common sense and good business experience, not a career politician. We must bring Fiscal Responsibility back to Congress. I have the Leadership and Management skills that are currently lacking in our Government. I will listen and represent the people in our District.

Served as Captain in U.S. Marine Corps
30 years Management Experience
Saved $Millions for Industry Clients
Son of career school teachers
Ecology Degree, Texas A&M University
Raising 3 children in Montgomery County
Married 35 years to Childhood Sweetheart

As you get to know me and my positions on the current challenges we face, please contact me for further discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment